Festival Of Souls – Rules
01. All participants will need to prepay on the website.
02. If you pack it in you pack it out. Leave the site in better condition than you arrived to it.
03. You will have to store your own snacks. The site doesn’t have enough space in the refrigerators. But there is an endless supply of free ice.
04. If you need something from the kitchen (such as ice), please do not bother the kitchen witches! If you stop at registration, someone from staff will get you what you need.
05. Each dorm room should be cleaned, swept, mopped and the garbage taken out before you leave.
06. If you sign up for a specific volunteer slot, please be sure that you do it!
07. Help others out! If you see someone needs help, ask how to assist.
08. Do not drop cigarette butts or any trash on the ground. Please use the proper receptacle!
09. ALL food items need to be properly disposed of in plastic bags and placed in the dumpster.
10. Please, check your ego at the gate. Leave the drama to the mundane. Sit back and enjoy the time off.
11. Your children are your responsibility. If you are not watching them, assume that nobody is. Please, under any & all circumstances, do not feel that you are entitled to yell or discipline a child other than your own.
12. If you are not staff, please do not give anyone any medications, herbal preparations, or over the counter drugs.
13. The only domestic animals allowed at Festival of Souls are service animals.
14. Please respect the park rules. Alcohol and drugs are not allowed.
15. Have fun! Recharge! Relax!